I know these are floating all over the Internet right now. I have had them on my to-do list for months. I finally finished it, and it is so easy. Here is how I did mine:
1. Took some great profile shots of the kids.
2. Download them on your computer, and then import them into a program that allows you to make smaller or bigger. I used Photoshop Elements, and placed it on a 5x7 document(my frames are for a 8x10 picture, but I knew I wanted white space around it so 5X7 was perfect.)
3. Drag it to fill the whole page. Print it out on Card stock.
4. Cut around the profile.
5. Trace it on Black Card stock, and cut again.
6. Glue it on the center of white Card stock that is trimmed to fit your frame.
7. Place in your frame.
P.S. I got my frames at Hobby Lobby. They were half off. That made them $8.00 a piece.