Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cut the Crazy

I posted this on my blog, but I really felt like I wanted you all to see it. Things are changing, and I think it is so important we keep our perspective, what a wonderful way this is to do it.
My friend Debbie is starting her class at Big Picture Scrapbooking today. I am so excited for her and Georgana! I wish I was able to take this class, these ladies are amazing and this concept is amazing. If you can, go take the class. It's on line and it costs $30 and I'm sure it will be wonderful. Debbie also started a new blog, wow, I love it! Make sure you read the post about "Unplug the Christmas Machine" it really makes you think.
I think this Christmas is going to be different for a lot of people (you know that economy thing),but I think that makes this concept that much more important. I think we may all be realizing this very important concept; "He puzzled and puzzled till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before! Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more!" Here's wishing you all a delightful upcoming Christmas season! Enjoy the things that are most important to you.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Thank you for sharing this. I actually got to go to one of their workshops when I lived in Logan. It really helped me. It is really neat that they are putting it together as a class for all. Thank you for putting all the links together so that there is less hassle for those of us who want to do it.

Krysta said...

I am definately cutting the crazy this Christmas! I'm all about the simple things lately and saving money.

Cut the Crazy Out of Christmas said...

Thanks for the link Stephanie - we are having fun with our class, but your can get a lot of the philosophy from my Cut the Crazy blog and by using a planner. Let's get busy!!!