Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Preparedness Fair Blog

I have been helping put together a Preparedness Fair Blog. Our Tri-Ward HFPE Preparedness Fair is tonight, and rather than printing off hundreds of copies for everyone we decided to put it all on a blog that people could go to. The blog will only be up for a month or two, so check it out quick! It has a lot of recipes with ingredients from food storage, among other information and things. If you have any more recipes I would love to add them. You can send them to me at: haircuttingqueen@yahoo.com. Thanks. We will most likely be adding stuff for the next few days, so check back.
Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Wow, Ashlee!! What a great idea -- makes me excited for tonight! :) That's a lot of work -- thank you!

Andrea said...

Great idea. Our stake just did one of these last week. It was a great non-member activity. I am exicted to look at the blog.